Monday, January 18, 2010

Gravy

This last Sunday my good friend Curtis was in town. He was staying with some other friends, so the 3 of them, Kielly and I and my new friend Adam all went to Gravy for some brunch. First of all, the wait was kind of ridiculous. Luckily it's in Mississippi, so there are a TON of cute shops to walk around and see. (wood polar bear rocking "horse"!!) At least they are kind enough to have coffee out for those waiting. We got everything from Blueberry Pancakes, to Tofu Scramble. I got a spinach, feta, and tomato omelet with house potatoes. (I think i should have gotten the hash browns. They were LEGIT) The first thing you notice about the food here is HOW HUGE IT IS. The biggest portions ever. I ate 1/2 my omelet, and like 4 potatoes. I'm silly and forgot to take a picture of it. The omelet was a little runny, I dislike egg juice, so that put me off. It was a teeny pit pricey, but for the portion I suppose it's right. I had a $5 mimosa..? What it boils down to is it's not worth the wait. It wasn't TOTALLY AWESOME food, it was just regular, and it was too much food, and more than I wanted to pay. They did have awesome decor though. Good luck Gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment