Thursday, May 27, 2010

sun dried tomato goodness.

Babe likes sun dried tomatoes, and I really wanted to cook something last night, so I made sun dried tomato turkey meat balls, with sun dried tomato/goat cheese pesto with fettuccine. IT WAS DELICIOUS. and suppppper easy! Here is the recipe I used. I left out the pine nuts though. I of course forgot to take a picture, but babe snapped one..



And for dessert, rosemary-olive oil cake. I'm still getting used to my oven, i had it at a lower temperature, and less time, and it still got burnt. Therefore it wasn't as moist as I would have liked. It still tasted good though. I made a lemon glaze for the top, which actually went really well. Powdered sugar, some lemon juice, and a bit of milk. stir to consistency, and glaze!

No comments:

Post a Comment