Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rose's

So I eat at Rose's all the time. It's directly across the street from my store, and the people who work there are so nice. I've tried so many different things there, and I am always satisfied. They have an excellent Caesar salad, yummy yummy tuna, delicious soups, and the best bagel chips. I've been wanting to check out the breakfast, but typically don't go down to that area on my days off. Anyways, my friend Adam came into my work today, and i was about to go to lunch, so we headed over there. I've never actually eaten there, I always get take out. I got the half soup and grilled cheese, he got cinnamon roll french toast. YUM. There was this amazing neon sign in the back I had never seen! This picture doesn't do it justice. The colors were so awesome. Anyways, I love Rose's, I love the people who work there, and I've yet to be disappointed with anything I've ordered!



Today i ate an everything bagel with veggie cream cheese, veggie soup and grilled cheese, some hummus and carrots, and cheese and crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment