Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Besaw's

I ride by this place on the bus everyday on my way to work, and it a)looks so cute and b)is open early. We all know how much I love breakfast, so any place I can make dates for before work is a-ok in my book. I looked up their website today to see if it would be friendly for a lunch date today with another vegetarian friend of mine, emily.

This place was opened in the early 1900's, and was granted the first liquor license in Oregon! Financed by Henry Weinhard, a couple of gentlemen made this a local's favorite. I can see why!!

I ordered a breakfast sandwich (served until 3) which had 2 eggs over hard, veggie sausage, avocado, sun dried tomato pesto and goat cheese. It came with rosemary garlic roasted potatoes on the side. Em got the pecan veggie burger, which was AMAZING. Its adorable in there, and I wanted to eat EVERYTHING on the menu. Def coming back here!!

Siobhan- Gluten free pancakes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment