Thursday, March 18, 2010

Muu Muu's

I first went here with Susie for a drink and snack after work. It's 2 blocks away from my store, and right in front of my bus stop, so it's really convenient. Although, I'd come here even if it wasn't. The happy hour is great, and the small plates menu is available anytime, and has enough awesome choices, that I tend to just eat off that! They are known for their Muu Muu Burger: sirloin burger, american cheese, and french fries all smashed into a french roll. Makes me want to eat meat. Honestly- 95% of the time I get the hummus plate. It reminds me SO much of the Abbaye, and as you all know- that's my favorite bar in Philly. They have a pretty decent rotating tap, and I've had some good beers here. The servers are all incredibly nice as well. Anyway, (ahem) Last Sunday 10 of us met up for brunch, and enjoyed a lovely meal. Mimosa's here: awesome and not $$$. I got an omelet, same ole same ole, and everything else on the table looked as good as mine tasted. Delicious! Our waitress even split our check 7 ways without even asking. perfect. one minor note..the coffee is not delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment